duminică, 20 septembrie 2009

you're the ONLY one that I.....






You and me together make the perfection combination
like a body to a soullike an actress to a role
I know you have trust issues
but i'm here to let you know
I'm your catherine
You're my joebetter half
you make me whole

baby i'll ride for youbaby
i'll die for you
you are the only one
the only one that i'm loving
the only one that i'm loving is you (is you)
and the only one i let touch me is you
you're the only one that sees mein my vicky secret(victoria secret)
the one i share my sheets with baby
the only one that i want is you
the only one that i'm missing is you (is you)
and the only one that i'm kissin'g is you
you're the only one that sees melook rough in the morning
get that early loving baby
the only one i'm loving is you

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu